Most people enjoy water glides to cool off during hot days so they can just spend some quality time with their loved rent jungle slide ones. Swimming pools and glides have been around for many decades and now they have transformed a lot. Blow up water slide, speed slide, serpentine slide, tube slide, and dry slide — these all are the different types of water glides that you can enjoy this summer. This article will discuss the different types of water glides you can find to have fun in theme parks.
Most people do not have their own costly and enough space in their backyard to install an blow up slide, and this is where theme parks play a major role. Today, the water parks will provide the next level, best glides to their customers along with the added facilities to attract in more people. Water roller coasters are also a big hit these days as they provide a unique way to have fun.
Here are some of the craziest water glides that you can enjoy in the coming hot season: —
- Blow up Glides — Buy your own slide if your kids are too small to go to a water park and these are available in many shapes, sizes, patterns and colors. The blow up glides has improved a lot and now manufacturers have created some amazing, huge blow-up structures, unlike the earlier flat models. You can either hire or buy them from well-known online store. It is among the most popular products and available in different forms like blow-up houses, outdoor bounce houses, bounce house moonwalk.
- Serpentine Glides — These figure are definitely going to take your excitement to a new level as the glides snake around while going to the bottom. For those who want to take pleasure in something different, this is a good idea whipping you in different directions till you reach the bottom. Such kind of glides work against the force of gravity as well as your own inertia. It simply means that when you speed towards a curve, you body keeps ongoing forward naturally and and this keep you on the ride.
- Speed Glides — Those who wish to do something really daring, speed glides could be an exceptional option. Let your body drop and go at a fast speed unless you want to reach the bottom of the ride. These are mostly straight glides and offer a heart-stopping experience where the bikers feel maximum data compresion. Today, U-shaped profiles with a narrow path are more popular as they offer more safety than the traditional ones. These are high profile glides and meant for adults only, so never let your kids try it.
- Tube Glides — These colorful, twisting tubes are meant to present you with a great experience with lots of curve action. The encapsulated slide gives you an ultra-fast ride where you feel like slippage alone by using a cavern and falling straight into the water. The other form is the use of tube to roll over to bottom which you can enjoy either one or with your friend. Kids tube glides are also available that you can place in your backyard as they come from durable and high-quality material. Your kids can enjoy twisting and turning without actually going to the theme parks during hot days.
- Wahoo Racing — This ultimate slide gives you time to ride the sleeping pad on your stomach and reach the bottom like a topic. It is just like flying on a sleeping pad where you can race with your friends. These rides are made to provide some extra fun and maximum speed using a sleeping pad. The unique design of the slide allow you to enjoy two-tier sleeping pad racing and multi-styled race lines.